We are a brand consultancy and creative agency that has spent the last 20 years building best-selling retail and lifestyle brands in the UK and across the world.
We have a very simple philosophy. Deliver work that’s clever, creative and commercial. Our background in retail means we understand ever-changing trends and how and why people buy as well as the all-important bottom line. We use that knowledge to create the brands, experiences and communications that will make any business a destination.
Are you a Creative Artworker looking to work on a diverse range of brands in a forward-thinking agency? Come to Portas to be a brand guardian for our clients!
Day to day you will:
- Be an expert artworker, producing high quality material for print and digital purposes
- Supply packaged files and assets to external agencies/publications/printers with all required elements when requested
- Oversee and check printers’ proofs and approve as and when required or to attend press passes with the printers in order to maintain standards during production
- Work closely with the senior artworker, client services team, project managers and creative team
- Organise and file all artwork, following company procedure, and within the appropriate client areas on the server
- Ensure consistency while growing client brands
We want your application to show us why you are the next Portas Creative Artworker, therefore we will only consider those who include a portfolio.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Demonstrated ability in design skills and a strong understanding of good typography practices, colour profiling and preparing for files in production
- Excellent understanding & knowledge of the artworking and print process to help effectively get files to print, as well as trouble shoot and resolve print challenges
- An ability to understand and follow specs for both print and digital artworks, in order to ensure all artwork meets the specifications set out by the supplier
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, and the ability to prioritise your own work in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to work with fast paced approach; hands-on and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Passion for fashion, retail and lifestyle brands
- A good understanding of PowerPoint and Excel is a plus
- More than your fill of fruit, tea and coffee
- Broaden your mind using our museum passes – Tate, Southbank, Design Museum, Barbican etc. Want more? Just ask to explore more events and exhibitions monthly
- Expand your industry knowledge on retail and fashion field trips
- Get inspired by regular speakers and training sessions
- Keep the body and mind active with HIIT and yoga classes at the studio
- Make the most of summer weekends leaving at 4pm every Friday of June, July and August
- Keep it social with parties throughout the year and beer and wine fridge Fridays
- Kids? Take advantage of childcare vouchers
- Learn to love your commute with our cycle to work scheme
- Or stick with the train with an interest free season ticket
- Access personal loans - we trust you need it!
If you're looking for a new agency role where you can collaborate with an ambitious team of strategists and creatives, please do not hesitate to apply.