We’re always on the lookout for clever, creative and commercial people of all levels to join our team. The briefs are exciting, the clients are nice and the work works. We’re made up of strategists, designers, art directors & communications experts from all over the world, bringing their specialism & diverse backgrounds to the Portas team. Then there's Mary, leading retail expert, and our Founder and Executive Creative Director.
So you're interested in working with us in the future? Great! We'd love to hear from you.
Please upload your CV and Portfolio. It might be that we don't have the role you're looking for at the moment but if anything comes up in the future that suits your experience, we'll be sure to get in touch.
If you're looking for a permanent position, here are some of the perks we offer
- Interest free season ticket or personal loans
- Summer hours – 4pm leave on Fridays during summer months (Jun to Aug)
- Training – external and regular internal inspiration sessions / speakers
- Ride 2 work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free fruit
- Free beer/wine fridge
- Various socials & parties throughout the year
- Free museum passes – Tate, Southbank, Design Museum, Barbican
- Free monthly tickets to events
- A recruitment bonus if you successfully put someone forward for a role at the agency
We also have free yoga classes at the studio and initiatives for the team to continue to be inspired.
Industry “field trips” and our internal knowledge sharing space “School of Portas” are also a part of our expanding offering.