We are a brand consultancy and creative agency that has spent the last 20 years building best-selling retail and lifestyle brands in the UK and across the world.
We have a very simple philosophy. Deliver works that’s clever, creative and commercial. Our background in retail means we understand ever changing trends, how and why people buy as well as the all-important bottom line.
We use that knowledge to create the brands, experiences and communications that will make any business a destination.
Are you a Senior Designer with a passion for your craft and experience across luxury brands? Come to Portas to be a brand guardian for our clients!
Day to day you will:
- Be an expert designer, producing integrated creative ideas, concepts and work in line with creative briefs
- Brand positioning, creation and identity
- Ensure consistency while growing client brands
- Demonstrate your digital expertise and knowledge of design across social channels
- Manage finalised look and feel - topography, layout
- Liaise with our client teams in the UK and Australia
- A min. of 6 years' advertising or editorial experience
- Experience across luxury brands and appreciation for the aesthetic of these is a must-have
- Experience of capturing, designing and finessing brand identity
- Experience across DM, advertising, or editorial design
- Experience working with global brands on global projects
- Confidence - you have the opinion and are able to assert where necessary
- Ability to work with fast paced approach; hands-on and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Passion for fashion, retail and lifestyle brands
We want your application to show us why you are the next Portas Senior Designer!
- More than your fill of fruit, tea and coffee and plenty of other edible and drinkable perks.
- Broaden your mind using our museum passes – Tate, Southbank, Design Museum, Barbican etc. Want more? Just ask to explore more events and exhibitions monthly
- Expand your industry knowledge on retail and fashion field trips
- Get inspired by regular speakers and training sessions
- Keep the body and mind active with HIIT and yoga classes at the studio
- Make the most of summer weekends leaving at 4pm every Friday of June, July and August
- Keep it social with parties throughout the year and beer and wine fridge Fridays
- Kids? Take advantage of childcare vouchers
- Learn to love your commute with our cycle to work scheme
- Or stick with the train with an interest free season ticket
- Access personal loans - we trust you need it!
If you're looking for a new agency role where you can collaborate with an ambitious team of strategists and creatives, please do not hesitate to apply.